Pages

O MY YOGURT

On my way home I took the long way which is passing thru Sky Garden and another froyo store got me .. O MY YOGURT .. and i'm still on my froyo cravings ..  

It's also a self-service type of froyo corner :) .. better have a good grip coz everything that's on your cup will be charged on you ..

there are a lot of toppings to choose from .. fresh fruits .. dry fruits .. and other variety of toppings and syrups .. your own choice ..


well as for me as always .. the love of chocolate wins .. :D 
with my own perfect toppings fresh strawberries & crushed cookies ..
yummy!

2 comments:

  1. sarap naman....I love strolling and wondering around at Sky Garden during night:) I love the lights:)

    Yogurt..such a healthy choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) .. and more froyo stores are sprouting around the area

    ReplyDelete