Pages

YOGATO

i'm into froyo (frozen yogurt) lately .. i'm so loving it :) .. guilt free and healthy ice cream .. with the extreme hot weather we're having lately here in Manila .. something cold can somehow ease ;) .. I've seen this stand board in front of teriyaki boy .. effective advertising coz it can really catch passers by attention with the colors .. :)  

they already have sets of combinations if you dont want to think of what to combine with your froyos that ranges fron P125.00 - P155.00 Pesos .. they have :
COCONUT CRISPIES YOGATO
CARAMEL BANANA YOGATO
ICHIGO YOGATO
AZUKI-NORI YOGATO
MANGO BORIBORI YOGATO
COFFEE CHOCOLATE YOGATO
they also offer yogato's in waffle cones 
and in case you want to have your own combinations .. a regular size of yogato cost P78.00 Pesos
and their toppings ranges from P20.00 - P35.00 Pesos .. have it your way!
i tried to have my own combination .. :)
for my toppings: chocolate syrup, choco bonbons & banana ( i always love the combination of banana & chocolate .. if you havent tried it .. better try it .. i swear its perfect!)
yummy!

1 comment:

  1. WOw..I'm into yogurt thisa day. I just tried Qoola and its awesome. I guess I should try this one..thanks for the info:)

    Hope you check my Qoola entry: http://sunnytoast.blogspot.com/2011/06/yogurtfruit-bar.html

    Sunny

    Your new follower

    ReplyDelete