Pages

RAKU HOKKAIDO RAMEN HOUSE

Early morning of March 23 2011 we must be at  the airport terminal 3 for our Singapore Explore trip :) .. We havent had our breakfast yet so after we checked in .. we looked for some place to eat .. Raku caught my attention .. I was a little hesitant because I'm not into Japanese food .. but i also cant have pizza and burgers for breakfast .. so I said we better try it .. Raku is a Japanese Restaurant .. 

I had gyudon and i was not even sure if im going to like it .. im not into ramen too .. and for my drinks i had Raku's Japanese Ocha for P29.00 only ..
my gyudon :)
i was satisfied with my gyudon :) .. after having it ive tried some gyudons in other restaurants and i was not satisfied not like the one in Raku i love it.

so if you're in NAIA Terminal 3 while waiting for your flight .. drop by at Raku Hokkaido Ramen House .. it's worth it .. :)

HOW TO GET THERE:
Just take the elevator from the departure hall .. once you're in that level just walked thru the food area and when you see the Mini Stop you'll see it there .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment