Pages

THE REAL THING DINER

One Saturday afternoon i was browsing what or where to dine that I haven't tried yet I came across THE REAL THING DINER .. I read about it .. and it was indeed something new for me .. Coca Cola products for foods :) .. looks like a must try .. My new colleague at work is a certified COKE addict so i planned to bring her in the diner .. It was set April 20 2011 before the long holiday for holy week we went to The Real Thing Diner ..
the concept are all incorporated with coca cola even the color and designs .. red, black and white






and for the food and beverages .. i had the Cinnamon Snifter mixtures of Coke, Sarsi, Cinnamon & Vanilla Ice Cream .. I like it .. :)
they offer interesting dishes .. actually dishes that you can order in any other diners but they The Real Thing makes it more extraordinary .. like for instance a burger .. what about a burger with a coke not just with it but IN IT?

a buffalo wings with a SARSI???


what about an Eight o'clock apple green tea on your fish??? One of my I loves :) a must try!!!
and one of their best sellers The Coca Cola Baby Back Ribs!!!
so who says COKE are just for drinking purposes? :p

The Real Thing Diner's schedule:

every Sundays - Thursdays:
for lunch : 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
for dinner: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM

and for Fridays and Saturdays:
for lunch: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
for dinner: 5:30 PM - 11:00 PM

for the MENU:










to contact:
Tel #: 
02-352-4320
Address : 
IL TERRAZZO MALL
2nd Level, Tomas Morato Ave., cor. Sct. Madrinan St.,
Brgy South Triangle, Quezon City

No comments:

Post a Comment