Pages

TSOK.NUT BATIROL

I haven't been in Makati for some time particularly SM-Glorietta-Landmark-Greenbelt .. I have to be there for a meeting .. I still got some time before the call time so I went around and getting a little lost along the way .. to learn that no more connecting way from SM to Glorietta .. And after the meeting it was raining so hard yet i need to go home or i might have a hard time getting home .. Getting lost again looking for my way SM - Mrt station .. lol i end up at Tsoko Nut Batirol .. just in time and perfect for the weather ..
It was my first time :) .. though ive seen it before (other branches) .. 
I don't have any idea what to have .. as checked with the menu they've got a lot of interesting foods that i want to try .. which is which .. lol
I finally decided to have Spaghetti Aligue for P107.00 .. I love pasta and seafoods .. (aligue is the crab fat -- sinful .. goodness!)
As much as i wanted to have the Tsokolate Ah Batirol I can't have it since it won't match with the Spaghetti so instead I had the Houseblend Iced Tea which cost P55.00 
They also sell some Cakes & Pastries using tablea :) .. 
they also have bonbons for P9.00 each .. yummy!
well .. i really wont be satisfied without having the Tsokolate Ah Batirol so i have it for take out the bigger size for P85.00
and i love it! ♥
to contact them:
email : tsoko.nut.batirol@gmail.com
for menu:
for their facebook account:

1 comment: