Pages

THE REAL THING DINER: Sarsi Wings!

I was craving for a buffalo wings .. for weeks i've been ordering from different establishment but still my craving hasn't been satisfied .. and I remembered Sarsi Wings @ The Real Thing Diner .. :) .. so I invited a friend along with angel my travelling buddy bear .. :)

we already had our dinner .. it's really just the sarsi wings that I wanted to have .. so it didn't take us time to order .. 
while waiting for our order we checked on the coca cola collections that they displayed

I had Coke Zero Mocha which has Coke Zero, Milk, Coffee and Chocolate Syrup for P109.00
While my friend had Berry Berry Sparkle which has Strawberry Syrup, Raspberry Syrup and Sprite for P109.00.
And the sarsi wings!!!
Buffalo wings glazed with Sarsi sauce for P199.00.
And they have a new desert the Coca-Cola Decadent Cake for P89.00 .. its yummy!
 my cravings for buffalo wings was finally satisfied and with a bonus .. we're lucky enough to meet one of the owner Ms. Noelle Cassandra .. the harpist, singer, and songwriter .. :)
Angel with Ms. Noelle Cassandra :)
** too bad camera ran out of batt .. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment